Main Findings and Key Judgements
The ISI inspectors wrote: that our pupils “demonstrated a capacity for hard work and exemplary attitudes to learning”.
Headteacher, Dawn Akyurek commented:
“Inspection week went very well indeed; the pupils were keen to answer the questions of the inspectors and were excited and proud to show the visitors their achievements. In return the inspectors commented that the pupils at KCS were ‘exceptional’. “
Other noteworthy comments included:
- Pupils are successful beyond the classroom and in all their activities demonstrate a capacity for hard work and exemplary attitudes to learning.
- The excellent progress made by pupils, particularly in English, is a key strength of the school.
- The pupils are extremely well-educated in line with the school’s aims to deliver a transformative learning experience to all its children.
- Pupils attitudes to learning are exemplary.
- By the time they leave the school in Year 9, pupils are mature and committed learners who are more than ready to cope with the next stage of their education.
- The teachers care deeply for the pupils and they recognise this and are eager to do their best.
- Relationships in the classroom are excellent.
- Pupils are reflective learners who are happy to consider how their work might be improved.
- Pupils demonstrate high levels of confidence and self-esteem…
Download the full ISI report here:
THE SCHOOL IS COMPLIANT WITH ALL BSO REGULATIONS